For the driver to receive his routes on the Mobile App, you need to add a user with the Driver access type on the service ANL-Logistics.
To add a new user:
Open the Access tab in the Settings window.
Click + on the control panel to add a new user.
Fill in the form:
- Access Type. Choose the Driver access type.
Then you will see the fields below:
- User. Enter an e-mail, which the driver will use as a login to enter the Mobile app.
- Change Password. Select Change Password from the drop-down menu.
- Password. Create a password for the user to enter the Mobile App.
- Vehicle. Select a Vehicle from the drop-down list (includes all the vehicles from the Directory). It will be linked with the mobile device when Mobile App is first authorized.
It is not a mandatory field. You may choose a Vehicle later (see Linking the mobile device to the vehicle).
- Subscribed. If Yes is selected, we will send information about the use of the ANT-Logistics service to the specified e-mail (see User field).
The new user will appear in the table:
Note! You can specify common User for all drivers or an individual for each.